1. A regular business meeting is qualified by the presence of 75% of the membership which constitutes a quorum for the purposes of election of church officers, termination of membership, amending to the constitution or approving any significant buying and/or selling of properties. Any meeting for any of the above purposes must be announced at least two weeks in advance.
2. For any purposes other than those stated above a quorum shall be constituted by the number of members present provided the meeting has been announced to the congregation in advance.
3. Any elder may serve as or designate someone to serve as the moderator of a business meeting.
4. Any member who has been brought before the church as part of the disciplinary process and the matter remains unresolved is ineligible to vote.
5. Only members at least 18 years of age are eligible to vote.
6. Anything submitted for a vote must be preceded by a motion, discussion as necessary, and a second to the motion.
7. Business meetings shall take place at least quarterly.